How to connect Textellent + Zulip
Zapier lets you send info between Textellent and Zulip automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Contact Created
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Tag Associated to Contact
Triggers when tag is associated with a contact.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an Incoming message callback request.Try ItTriggerInstant
Phone Number Added to Wrong Number
Triggers when a phone number is added to wrong numbers list.Try ItTriggerInstant
Phone Number Added to DNT
Triggers when a new phone number is added to the Do Not Text (DNT) list.Try ItTriggerInstant
Tag Disassociated From Contact
Triggers when a tag is disassociate from a contact.Try ItTriggerInstant
Outgoing Message Delivery Status
Triggers when an outgoing message delivery status received by textellent.Try ItTriggerInstant
Partner Client Code
How Textellent + Zulip Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textellent and Zulip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.