How to connect Textdrip + Freshsales Suite
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Freshsales Suite automatically—no code required.
Quickly automate Textdrip and Freshsales Suite workflows with Zapier's templates
- Add new Freshworks CRM contacts to TextDrip and applies Drip campaigns
Add new Freshworks CRM contacts to TextDrip and applies Drip campaigns
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Title of the appointment
Description of the appointment
Timestamp that denotes the start of appointment/ Start date if this is an all day appointment. Supported formats and for dynamic field mapping
Timestamp that denotes the end of appointment/ End date if this is an all day appointment. Supported formats and for dynamic field mapping
ID of deal against whom appointment has been created.
Location of the appointment.
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Enter Email / Contact IDRequired
E-mail address or ID of the Contact.
How Textdrip + Freshsales Suite Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Freshsales Suite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.