Text Request Help & Support
- How to Get Started with Text Request on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with Text Request
- Common Problems with Text Request on Zapier
How to Get Started with Text Request on Zapier
Please note: You must be an Administrators or Manager to connect to Text Request.
When you start creating a Text Request Zap, you will be asked to connect your Text Request account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Text Request API key.
To locate your API Key in your Text Request account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Text Request account.
- Choose Integrations in the left hand menu.
- Under API, click "API Key & Webhooks"
- Under the Rest API section, copy the API Key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Text Request account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Text Request
Common Problems with Text Request on Zapier
Text Request's Zapier Help Page#
You can find it here:
I can't get my API key#
You must be an Administrator or Manager to access your API key.
Connect the apps you use every day
Get started with a Free account