Temi Help & Support
What Temi Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Transcript - Triggers when a job finishes transcribing.
- None yet!
- Submit Transcription Job - Submits a new transcription job.
How to Get Started with Temi on Zapier
When you start creating a Temi Zap, you will be asked to connect your Temi account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Temi API key.
To locate your API Key in your Temi account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Temi account at Temi.com.
- Click "Developer" from the top right menu or go to https://www.temi.com/account/developer.
- Click "Generate API Key".
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Temi account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Temi
Common Problems with Temi on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message