TelAPI Help & Support
What TelAPI Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New SMS - Triggers when receiving an incoming SMS.
- New Notification - Triggers when receiving a new notification.
- New Phone Number - Triggers when buying a new phone number.
- New Transcription - Triggers when receiving a new transcription.
- New Recording - Triggers when a new recording is created.
- Create Call - Call a number and say a message.
- SMS - Send an SMS to a number
How to Get Started with TelAPI
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up TelAPI with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your TelAPI Account to Zapier. Click to add a TelAPI account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You will then log into your TelAPI account to retrieve your account SID and auth token.
You can find your TelAPI account SID and Auth Token in the TelAPI dashboard.
Retrieving and entering your Tel API account SID and auth token into the respective fields in your Zap finishes the process! Your TelAPI account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With TelAPI
Common Problems with TelAPI
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message