How to connect Teamie + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Teamie and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
- New NotificationTriggers when there is a new bulletin board notification.Trigger
- New Post by MeTriggers when a new post is posted by meTrigger
- New Post in ClassroomTriggers when a new post is posted in a classroomTrigger
- Create Calendar EventAdds a new event in calendarAction
- Create Draft PostCreates a Draft PostAction
- Create PostCreates a PostAction
- Create Scheduled PostCreates a Scheduled PostAction
- Create Story ItemAdds an item to the existing Story.Action
Creates a new User
Triggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.
Triggers when you get a new follower.
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Teamie and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.