Teamie Help & Support
What Teamie Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Notification - Triggers when there is a new bulletin board notification.
- New Post by Me - Triggers when a new post is posted by me
- New Post in Classroom - Triggers when a new post is posted in a classroom
- Create Calendar Event - Adds a new event in calendar
- Create Scheduled Post - Creates a Scheduled Post
- Create User - Creates a new User
- Create Story Item - Adds an item to the existing Story.
- Create Post - Creates a Post
- Create Draft Post - Creates a Draft Post
How to Get Started with Teamie on Zapier
To get started with Teamie on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Teamie account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked for the URL of your Teamie account.
Finally, you will be asked to log into your account. Click “login” to continue. ![Allow Access to Teamie(https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/photos/b19615d6e7ebbad8a29762ff3a26efdc.png)
If all steps were successful your Teamie account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Teamie
Common Problems with Teamie on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message