How to connect Teamchat + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Teamchat and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Send New MessageCreates a new message in TeamchatAction
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Teamchat and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.