How to connect TAYL + Sub-Zap by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between TAYL and Sub-Zap by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaleTriggers when a new tale is created.Trigger
- Create Tale From TextThis action creates a new Tale from raw text or HTML markup.Action
- Create Tale From URLThis action fetches the content from the URL, extracts the text body and sends it to your playlist.Action
- Start a Sub-ZapTriggers when an outside Zap calls this Sub-Zap. Always used inside of a Sub-Zap. A later step in the Sub-Zap should be the "Return from a Sub-Zap" action.Trigger
- Call a Sub-ZapUsed outside of a Sub-Zap, this will activate a Sub-Zap, which should contain both the "Start a Sub-Zap" trigger and "Return from a Sub-Zap" action.Action
- Return From a Sub-ZapUsed inside of a Sub-Zap, this is the final step of a Sub-Zap and should be after the "Start a Sub-Zap" trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate TAYL and Sub-Zap by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.