How to connect Systeme.io + WinSMS
Zapier lets you send info between Systeme.io and WinSMS automatically—no code required.
- New Completed CampaignTriggers when a contact completes a campaign.Trigger
- New OptinTriggers when a visitor opts-in on your page.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a new sale is made.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a new visitor registers for a webinar.Trigger
- New Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to contact.Trigger
- Create or Update a Contact, Including Adding TagsCreates or updates a contact, including adding tagsAction
- Create or Update a Contact and Grant Access to CourseCreates or updates a contact and grant access to courseAction
- Remove TagRemoves tag from a contactAction
Revoke access to course for particular contact
Subscribes a contact to campaign
Unsubscribes a contact from campaign
Triggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.
Sends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).
- Step 1: Authenticate Systeme.io and WinSMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.