How to connect Symphony + Apify
Zapier lets you send info between Symphony and Apify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Send MessageSends a message to a chat room.Action
- Finished Actor RunTriggers whenever a selected actor is run and finished.Trigger
- Finished Task RunTriggers whenever a selected task is run and finished.Trigger
- Run ActorRuns a selected actor.Action
- Run TaskRuns a selected actor task.Action
- Set Key-Value Store RecordCreates a new or updates an existing record in a key-value store.Action
- Fetch Dataset ItemsFetches items from a dataset.Action
- Get Key-Value Store RecordGets a record from a key-value store.Action
Finds the most recent actor run with a specific status.
Finds the most recent task run with a specific status.
- Step 1: Authenticate Symphony and Apify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.