How to connect SurveyMonkey + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between SurveyMonkey and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
- Find ContactFind one of your address book contacts.Action
- Find SurveyFind one of your surveys.Action
- New SMS SentTriggers when a new SMS is sent.Trigger
Triggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.
Saves new contact to Zipwhip.
Sends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.
- Step 1: Authenticate SurveyMonkey and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.