How to connect SupportBee + WP All Export Pro
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and WP All Export Pro automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Agent Reply
Triggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Customer Reply
Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email Address of the Requester of the Ticket
Name of the Requester of the Ticket
Plain Text ContentRequired
Plain Text formatted content of the ticket
HTML formatted content of the ticket
Select the Real Time Export for this Zap.
Triggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Export File
Triggers when any export is completed. Use the File URL in your action step to copy the export file. A Zapier action step cannot process the contents inside the export file.Try ItTriggerInstant
How SupportBee + WP All Export Pro Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and WP All Export Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.