How to connect SupportBee + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and Pardot automatically—no code required.
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Trigger
- New Customer ReplyTriggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Trigger
- Create TicketCreates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Action
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
Creates and sends a list email.
Updates an existing prospect.
Finds an existing prospect by email address.
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.