How to connect SupportBee + Insightly
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and Insightly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Trigger
- New Customer ReplyTriggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Trigger
- Create TicketCreates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Updated Field on RecordTriggers when a field of your choosing (i.e. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Insightly object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).Trigger
Triggers when a record is updated.
Creates a Record
Updates a Record
Finds an existing Record
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and Insightly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Insightly is a CRM and project management app that helps small to medium businesses manage contacts, track relationships, monitor sales pipeline, organize projects and more. It keeps all your critical business info on all your devices, so your company sells more and satisfies customers better.