How to connect Sumo + Shopify
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and Shopify automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Email Subscriber
Triggers when a new email subscriber is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new customer is added to your Shopify account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Cancelled Order
Triggers whenever a order is "cancelled" (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Paid Order
Triggers when an order is paid (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
Abandoned Cart Age (Hours)Required
How many hours old must abandoned carts be to trigger this Zap?
Triggers when a new purchase is made (only open orders) (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Order (Any Status)
Triggers when a new purchase is made (of any order status).Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Sumo + Shopify Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and Shopify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.