Streamtime + SAP Jam Collaboration Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Streamtime and SAP Jam Collaboration.
It's easy to connect Streamtime + SAP Jam Collaboration and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when all items on a job have been completed.
Triggers when an update happens on a job that the user might want to action.
Triggers when a quote is sent to a client.
Creates a new event in the specified group.
Creates a new company.
Triggers when a job is created.
Triggers when a quote gets approved.
Creates a blog in the specified group.
Creates a new feed in the specified group.
Creates a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Streamtime + SAP Jam Collaboration.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.