Strava + You Need A Budget Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Strava and You Need A Budget.
It's easy to connect Strava + You Need A Budget and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you post a new activity.
Triggers when a Checking or Savings account balance drops below a certain amount during a month.
Triggers when your Age of Money reaches a specified number of days.
Triggers when a category is overspent and has a negative balance.
Triggers when a new category is created or an existing category is updated.
Triggers when any member of your selected club posts an activity.
Triggers when your Age of Money changes.
Triggers when a category balance drops below a certain amount.
Triggers when a new account is created or an existing account is updated.
Triggers when a scheduled transaction is created or updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Strava + You Need A Budget.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.