StoryChief Help & Support
What StoryChief Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Published or Updated Story - Triggers when a story is published or updated.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added to a list.
- New or Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is added or updated in a list.
- Published Story - Triggers when a story is published.
- None yet!
- Create Story - Creates a new draft story.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact inside a list or updates it if it already exists.
- Create User - Creates a new user inside your account.
How to Get Started with StoryChief on Zapier
When you start creating a StoryChief Zap, you will be asked to connect your StoryChief account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your StoryChief account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your StoryChief account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with StoryChief
Common Problems with StoryChief on Zapier
Only StoryChief account owners and Publishers can setup with Zapier.
More information about user roles can be found here: https://help.storychief.io/user-and-account-management/working-with-multiple-publishers-writers-guest-writers-in-your-team
Additionally, the New or Updated Contact and New Contact trigger, as well as the Create or Update Contact action are only available on paid StoryChief plans (all others are available to everyone).
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message