Stackla Help & Support
What Stackla Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Send Asset or Tile - Send a Tile or Asset to a third party application. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
- New Asset Created - Triggers when a new Asset is added to the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
- New Tile Tagged - Triggers when a tile has a tag applied to it.
- New Tile Published - Triggers when a tile has its status changed to Publish.
- Asset Updated - Triggers when an Asset is updated in the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
- New Tile Claimed - Triggers when a content creator completes the Rights by Registration process.
- Update Tile - Update a tile in Stackla.
- Create Discovery Term - Create a new Discovery Term in Stackla.
- Create Image Tile - Create a new image tile in Stackla.
- Create Tag - Create a new tag in Stackla.
- Create Video Tile - Create a new video tile in Stackla.
- Add Historic Tile - Add a historic tile from Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- Create Text Tile - Create a new text tile in Stackla.
- Create Filter - Create a new filter.
- Create HTML Tile - Create a new HTML tile in Stackla.
How to Get Started with Stackla on Zapier
To get started with Stackla on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Stackla account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to name your Stackla account and also enter your Access Token and Stack Shortname. Note: This name is only for identifying your Stackla account inside Zapier. You can name it anything you like!
To locate your Access Token and Stack Shortname in your Stackla account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Stackla account (unless you are already logged in)
- Install the Zapier Plugin from inside the Plugins area of Stackla
- Select to ‘Create a New Zapier’. This creates a single instance which will connect your Stackla user account to Zapier
- Rename the instance (if you like) so that you can identify it inside Stackla
- Click 'Generate Token'
You will be asked to give this instance of the Zapier plugin permission to access your Stackla account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
Finally, click the ‘Save’ button in Stackla.
Copy and paste both the Access Token and Stack Shortname back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Stackla account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Stackla
Common Problems with Stackla on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message