Sprintly Help & Support
What Sprintly Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is added.
- New Product - Triggers when a new product is added.
- New Item - Triggers when you add a new item.
- Create Product - Creates a new product.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Story - Creates a new story.
- Create Defect - Creates a new defect.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Create Test - Creates a new test.
How to Get Started with Sprintly
To get started with Sprintly, first click to add a Sprintly account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Sprintly API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your "Profile" by clicking on your name in the top-right corner.
On the next screen, you'll be able to copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Sprintly
Common Problems with Sprintly
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message