How to connect Spondyr + Amazon DynamoDB
Zapier lets you send info between Spondyr and Amazon DynamoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Spondyr ProcessedTriggers when a Spondyr has finished processing and a correspondence has been generated.Trigger
- Create SpondyrCreates a new Spondyr request.Action
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Spondyr and Amazon DynamoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.