How to connect Spondyr + Brick FTP
Zapier lets you send info between Spondyr and Brick FTP automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Spondyr ProcessedTriggers when a Spondyr has finished processing and a correspondence has been generated.Trigger
- Create SpondyrCreates a new Spondyr request.Action
- New File UploadedTriggers when a file is uploaded to a given folder. Works best in folders with fewer than 10,000 entries.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Create PermissionCreates a new permission.Action
- Create UserCreates a new user.Action
- Brick FTP
Uploads a file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Spondyr and Brick FTP.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.