Spoke Help & Support
What Spoke Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Request - Triggers when a new request is created.
- Request Updated - Triggers when a request is updated
- New Resource - Triggers when a new resource is created.
- Find User by Email - Find a user by their email address.
- Create Resource - Creates a new text resource in the knowledge base.
- Invite User - Invites a new user to your organization (may affect your Spoke bill).
- File Request - Files a new request.
- Update Request - Modify an existing request.
How to Get Started with Spoke on Zapier
When you start creating a Spoke Zap, you will be asked to connect your Spoke account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Spoke API key.
To locate your API Key in your Spoke account, please follow these steps:
Log into your Spoke account 1. Select “My Profile” 2. On the profile page select “Authentication” 3. Select “Generate a token” 4. Copy the API token to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Spoke account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Spoke
Common Problems with Spoke on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message