Splash Help & Support
What Splash Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Attendee Added - Triggers when someone is manually added to a guest list.
- Attendee Waitlisted - Triggers when someone is added to the wait list.
- Attendee Check-In - Triggers when an attendee is checked in to an event.
- New Attendee - Triggers when someone RSVPs to an event.
- Ticket Purchased - Triggers when a ticket is purchased.
- None yet!
- Update Attendee - Updates an existing attendee. If attendee doesn't exist, the attendee is added.
- Add Attendee - Adds a new attendee to an event.
How to Get Started with Splash on Zapier
To get started with Splash on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Splash account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your Splash account (unless you are already logged in)
Splash will ask you to give Zapier permission to access your account
If all steps were successful your Splash account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Splash
Common Problems with Splash on Zapier
I can't connect my Splash account to Zapier#
The Zapier Splash integration works if you're on an Enterprise plan
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message