How to connect SphereMail + Keap Max Classic
Zapier lets you send info between SphereMail and Keap Max Classic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a customer is enabledTry ItTriggerInstant
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contact Action
Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you add a new affiliate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select (or enter IDs of) one or more tags.
How SphereMail + Keap Max Classic Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SphereMail and Keap Max Classic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Keap Max Classic Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.