How to connect Social Intents + Webex
Zapier lets you send info between Social Intents and Webex automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a chat is closed by an agent.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams membership.
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
Deletes Cisco Webex Teams space.
Posts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
- Step 1: Authenticate Social Intents + Webex.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.