How to connect SMSAPI + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between SMSAPI and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMSAPI and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.