How to connect SMSAPI + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between SMSAPI and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMSAPI and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.