How to connect SMSAPI + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between SMSAPI and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SMSAPI and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.