How to connect SMSAPI + LinkedIn Ads
Zapier lets you send info between SMSAPI and LinkedIn Ads automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message.Action
- Send Text Message to GroupSends a text message to a group.Action
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- New Lead Gen Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new form response.Trigger
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an Audience.Action
- LinkedIn Ads
Creates an Audience that you can add email addresses to.
- LinkedIn Ads
Removes an email address from an Audience.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMSAPI and LinkedIn Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.