How to connect SMS by Zapier + WordPress + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, WordPress, and Instagram automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + WordPress + Instagram
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, WordPress, and Instagram. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
Updates a post.
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, WordPress, and Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.