How to connect SMS by Zapier + Wix Automations + Textline
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and Textline automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Wix Automations + Textline
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and Textline. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Automation RuleUses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.Trigger
- New Contact MessageTriggers when a contact sends you a new message.Trigger
- Import Contact MessageImports a new message into Textline as if the contact sent it by SMS.Action
- Send AnnouncementSend an announcement to one or more contacts. This can be done by phone number(s), tag, or saved search.Action
- Send MessageSends a new message to a contact.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey to one or more contacts. This can be done by phone number(s), tag, or saved search.Action
- Update Agent StatusUpdates an Agent's availability within Textline.Action
Creates or updates an entry in your Textline address book.
Find an agent's information by email.
Find a contact by phone number.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and Textline.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.