How to connect SMS by Zapier + Wix Automations + SimpleTexting
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and SimpleTexting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Wix Automations + SimpleTexting
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and SimpleTexting. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Automation RuleUses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ReportTriggers when a client sends STOP to your number.Trigger
- Create/Update a ContactCreates a new or updates an existing contact.Action
Removes a contact.
Creates and sends a campaign.
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Wix Automations, and SimpleTexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.