Smartsheet + WordPress (Legacy) Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Smartsheet and WordPress (Legacy).
It's easy to connect Smartsheet + WordPress (Legacy) and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a row is updated.
Triggers when a new comment is added.
Triggered when a new author is added.
Triggered when you add a new comment.
Triggered when new media is uploaded.
Triggers when a new attachment is added to a row.
Triggers when a new row is added.
Triggered when you add a new category.
Triggers when a new comment status is created
Triggered when you add a new post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Smartsheet + WordPress (Legacy).(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.