How to connect Smartloop + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Smartloop and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Zap Event
Triggered by the "Workflows" pluginTry ItTriggerScheduled
Will attempt to send from this number, falling back to a random number if no longer available or unspecified.
Messages should not contain any reference to alcohol, illegal drugs, cannabis/CBD, firearms, gambling, prescription medication, tobacco, or adult content, and comply with Twilio's Messaging Policy. Messages exceeding 153 characters will truncate.
User / Subscriber idRequired
The unique Id of the subscriber/user where the notification will be sent. This can be captured from user_id attribute from your New Zap Event
Enter the text that will be sent out to the user. e.g. Thanks for placing the order! We will let you know when the order ships
How Smartloop + SMS by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Smartloop and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.