How to connect Smartloop + Keap Max Classic
Zapier lets you send info between Smartloop and Keap Max Classic automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Zap Event
Triggered by the "Workflows" pluginTry ItTriggerScheduled
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contact Action
Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).Try ItTriggerScheduled
User / Subscriber idRequired
The unique Id of the subscriber/user where the notification will be sent. This can be captured from user_id attribute from your New Zap Event
Enter the text that will be sent out to the user. e.g. Thanks for placing the order! We will let you know when the order ships
Triggers when you add a new affiliate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select (or enter IDs of) one or more tags.
How Smartloop + Keap Max Classic Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Smartloop and Keap Max Classic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Keap Max Classic Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.