How to connect SmartFile + EasyFTP
Zapier lets you send info between SmartFile and EasyFTP automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FileTriggers when a file is uploaded.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a new folder in the path specified.Action
- Create LinkCreates a new public link for the path specified.Action
- Create UserCreates a new user.Action
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.Action
- Modified File in FolderTriggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
Triggers when a new file is added to the folder you specify.
Triggers when a new file is added or an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.
Uploads file contents to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP server
Uploads a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP server
- Step 1: Authenticate SmartFile and EasyFTP.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.