How to connect SmartFile + EasyFTP
Zapier lets you send info between SmartFile and EasyFTP automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new user is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
The name of the link
The location to create the link toRequired
Maximum number of uses
Location to upload the file
File to uploadRequired
Triggers when a new group is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
The name of the folderRequired
The location to create the folder
The user's full nameRequired
The user's usernameRequired
The user's password
The user's emailRequired
Should an email be sent to the user?Required
Is the user active?
Modified File in Folder
Triggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate SmartFile and EasyFTP.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.