SlickText Help & Support
What SlickText Triggers and Actions are Supported
- None yet!
- Find a Contact - Find a contact on one or more of your textword lists.
- Edit Contact - Edits / updates an existing contact's information.
- Opt Out Contact - Opts an existing contact out of your text messaging list. When opting a contact out, they will not be allowed to be re-subscribed via Zapier in the future. They will have to text to join.
- Send a Message to a List - Sends a text message to all contacts on a list.
- Opt in Contact - Opts a new contact into one of your text messaging lists. Each person will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to a confirmation text that is sent to them before completing their subscription.
- Delete Contact - Deletes an existing contact off of your text messaging list. When deleting a contact, they will be allowed to be re-subscribed via Zapier in the future.
- Opt Out All Instances of a Contact - Opt out all instances of a number from all your text messaging list. When opting contacts out, they will not be allowed to be re-subscribed via Zapier in the future. They will have to text to join.
- Delete All Instances of a Contact - Deletes all instances of a number off of all your text messaging list. When deleting contacts, they will be allowed to be re-subscribed via Zapier in the future.
- Send Message to a Contact - Sends a text message to a single contact on a list. The contact must be opted into your list prior to sending.
How to Get Started with SlickText on Zapier
When you start creating a SlickText Zap, you will be asked to connect your SlickText account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your SlickText API key.
To locate your API Key in your SlickText account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your SlickText account.
- Click on your name in the top right and select "My Account".
- On the left, select "API".
- If your API keys are not yet generated, click "Generate Keys".
- Copy your public and private API keys.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your SlickText account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with SlickText
Common Problems with SlickText on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message