Slenke Help & Support
What Slenke Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Time Log - Triggers when a new Time log is entered.
- New Alert - Triggers when you receive a new Alert on Slenke.
- Task Completed - Triggers when a task is marked as complete.
- Task Assigned to You - Triggers when a task is assigned to you.
- New Task - Triggers when a task is created.
- New Post - Triggers when a new post is created.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is added to the company. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Create Post - Creates a Post. The post author will be the owner of the api token.
- Create Task - Creates a new Task.
- Create Alert - Creates a new alert. If a group is not specified the alert will be shown to you.
- Create Time Log - Creates a time log.
- Create User - Creates a new User. You will be charged a prorated amount for this user based on your current subscription plan.
How to Get Started with Slenke on Zapier
When you start creating a Slenke Zap, you will be asked to connect your Slenke account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Slenke API key.
To locate your API Key in your Slenke account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Slenke account
- Select "Settings" from the top navigation menu
- Select "Integrations" from the left-hand side navigation menu
- Click "Reveal key"
- Copy the revealed API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Slenke account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Slenke
Common Problems with Slenke on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message