How to connect Simplero + Wix Automations
Zapier lets you send info between Simplero and Wix Automations automatically—no code required.
- Delete PurchaseFired when a purchase expires, is canceled, or is refunded.Trigger
- New PurchaseWill be fired whenever a new purchase is made in Simplero.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggered when someone subscribes to a list.Trigger
- Tag Removed From ContactTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Delete SubscriptionThis will be triggered when a customer opts out of a list. An example of a desired action would be to send an Email or SMS.Trigger
- Tag Existing ContactAdds a tag to an existing contact.Action
- Create or Update ContactAdd a new contact or optionally update the information about a contact in Simplero.Action
Create a new purchase for a selected product.
Removes a tag from a contact.
Subscribe a customer to a list in Simplero.
Unsubscribe from a list.
- Wix Automations
Uses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.
- Step 1: Authenticate Simplero and Wix Automations.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.