How to connect Shorten.REST + Zoho Notebook
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Zoho Notebook automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New Audio Card
Triggers when a new Audio Card is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Checklist Card
Triggers when a new Checklist Card is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Photo Card
Triggers when a new Photo Card is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New File Card
Triggers when a new File Card is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Notebook to which the created notecard is to be attached .
Mp3, m4a, aac, aiff, avi, ogg, wma, wav files allowed. Maximum allowed file size is 50 MB.
How Shorten.REST + Zoho Notebook Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Zoho Notebook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.