How to connect Shorten.REST + Zenkit
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Zenkit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Change to Value
Only triggers when the item value changes to this value.
Supported Fields: Text, Number, Link, Checkbox (true/false), Labels (e.g. "Done").
Requires a workspace to be selected.
Pick the collection in which to create the item.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Requires a team to be selected.
Requires a collection to be selected.
Only trigger for this type of activity.
Triggers when you have a new notification.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Shorten.REST + Zenkit Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Zenkit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.