How to connect Shorten.REST + Zakeke
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Zakeke automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New Order Item
Triggers when a new customized order is received and print-ready files are generated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new quotation is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New Order Item (Ignore Design Updates)
Triggers when a new customized order is received and print-ready files are generated. If you edit the order in the Zakeke admin, it will not re-tryiggerTry ItTriggerScheduled
How Shorten.REST + Zakeke Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Zakeke.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.