How to connect Shorten.REST + Soundwise
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Soundwise automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
The soundcast from which the listener information will be exported.
The soundcast to which the listener will be added.
The new listener's email
The new listener's first name
The new listener's last name
When the listener's subscription should expire. Only applies to soundcasts sold as a limited-time rental or a periodically updated subscription.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
The soundcast from which the listener unsubscribed to.
The soundcast from which the listener will be removed.
The listener's email address.
How Shorten.REST + Soundwise Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Soundwise.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.