How to connect Shorten.REST + Scalr
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Scalr automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New Webhook Event
A Scalr Webhook EventTry ItTriggerInstant
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
How Shorten.REST + Scalr Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Scalr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Scalr Cloud Management Platform offers a unified API and web interface for developers and IT users to access and manage infrastructure resources distributed across numerous public and private clouds, such as Amazon Web Services and OpenStack. Scalr delivers the balance required between development autonomy and IT control.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.