How to connect Shorten.REST + Rocket Agents
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Rocket Agents automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New Call Note
Triggers when a call note is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a note is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an SMS is received.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Triggers when a new lead is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Property Request
Triggers when new property request is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a stage is changed.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Shorten.REST + Rocket Agents Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Rocket Agents.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.