How to connect Shorten.REST + Pusher
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Shorten.REST and Pusher.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
The name of one or more comma delimited channels that the event will be triggered upon.
The name of the event to be triggered on the channel or channels.
The event data payload/message associated with the event to be triggered on the channels.
If no values are supplied then the entire payload of a Zapier trigger will be delivered. Please note that there is a 10kb limit on the data that can be sent to only do this if you are sure the data payload size will be below this limit.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
How Shorten.REST + Pusher Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Pusher.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.