How to connect Shorten.REST + Picky Assist
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Picky Assist automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Please enter a ZAP name to Display in PickyAssist
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Please specify the mobile number along with country code, don’t include + or 0, separate number with a comma to send messages to multiple numbers
Enter your message contents here or map dynamic value from your selected application
How Shorten.REST + Picky Assist Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Picky Assist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.