How to connect Shorten.REST + I Done This
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and I Done This automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
The team this entry is coming from.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Denotes which team this entry should go into. The value provided is the team's hash id.
The content of your entry.
A date for when this entry happened, if you want it to be different from today.
The status of this entry, whether it is something done, a goal or a blocker. Defaults to done.
How Shorten.REST + I Done This Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and I Done This.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.